Last update: 09/12/2013Legal information on the provider of the Information Society Services
This legal notice regulates the use of the webpage www.torreoria.es (hereinafter referred to as the “website”) of the corporation TORRE ORIA, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as TORRE ORIA), with address at Crta.Pontón-Utiel, Km.3; 46390 DERRAMADOR (REQUENA) - Valencia (Spain), with fiscal identification number B-46922662 and registered in the Register of Companies in Valencia, volume 3136, record sheet 47, sheet 6392. email: email@example.comAcceptance of Legal Notice
The use of this website confers the status of Site User (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) and implies the full and unconditional acceptance of all the provisions contained in these conditions of use posted by TORRE ORIA from the moment the User accesses this webpage.
TORRE ORIA reserves the right without prior notice to make all the modifications to this webpage as deemed necessary, by changing, removing or adding contents and services provided therein as well as the manner in which they are presented or located on said websites.
TORRE ORIA reserves the right to amend or update these conditions of use at any time and without prior notice. In such cases, changes will be announced on this page with reasonable notice of its implementation; therefore we recommend you that you read these conditions regularly. The use of our services, once this change has been communicated, will constitute your acceptance of them.Intellectual property
The entire website, including its design, structure and layout, texts and content, logotypes, buttons, images, drawings, source code, as well as all the intellectual property and industrial rights, and any other distinctive signs, is the property of, or has as a assignee, the corporation TORRE ORIA or, as the case may be, the individuals or legal persons appearing as authors or holders of rights, or its licensors.Conditions of use of the website
The User agrees not to misuse this Site in compliance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable against TORRE ORIA or against third parties for all damages that may be caused from the non-fulfilment of the aforementioned obligations.
It is expressly prohibited the use of the website for purposes injurious to property or interests of TORRE ORIA or third parties or in any other way that overloads, damages or disables the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and applications (software ) of TORRE ORIA or third parties.
Users of the website agree to use the Content in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with other conditions, regulations and instructions which could be applied to certain services in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
Without limitation, Users must not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, except as permitted by law or expressly authorised by TORRE ORIA or by whoever holds the ownership rights of exploitation, if any.
- Reproduce or copy for private use Content that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, or communicate publicly or make available to third parties if these acts necessarily involve reproduction of the Content by the User or any third party
- Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Content of the Website as well as any databases TORRE ORIA makes available to Users
Some services or requests provided or made through www.torreoria.es shall be contingent upon the prior completion of the corresponding User registration. All information provided by the User through the forms to the above effects or other must be true. For this purpose, the User guarantees the truthfulness of all data provided and shall maintain the information supplied fully updated so that it reflects the real situation of the User at all times. In any event, the User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to TORRE ORIA or third parties for the information provided.Inclusion of links in the site
Internet users who are interested in including in their own webpages, links to the webpage www.torreoria.es shall comply with the conditions as detailed below; and lack of awareness of these conditions as described below shall not exempt you from fulfilling your legal responsibilities:
This link shall only direct you to the home page of the website, but may not be reproduced anyhow (through inline links, copying texts, graphics, etc).Disclaimer of warranties and liabilities
TORRE ORIA does not guarantee the availability or continuous operation of www.torreoria.es and its services. TORRE ORIA will do its best to provide sufficient advance notice of any possible interruptions that may occur to the operation of www.torreoria.es and its services, when possible. TORRE ORIA declines with full extent permitted by law, all liability for damages of any kind that may arise in the lack of availability or continuity in the functioning of www.torreoria.es and its services, or the disappointment in the use that Users may have attributed to www.torreoria.es and its services, or the reliability of www.torreoria.es and of its services, and particularly, although not exclusively, the failures of access to www.torreoria.es.
TORRE ORIA declines, with the full extent permitted by law, all liability for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- Failures or defects in the software and in the contents offered by www.torreoria.es.
- Viruses and/or any other harmful element both in www.torreoria.es and the servers responsible for its maintenance.
- Efficacy of all the security measures taken at www.torreoria.es. Software bugs or content failures, or viruses that may modify the computing system, electronic documents or files of the Users.
- The transmission, distribution, storage, provision, receipt, obtaining or access to the contents by the users. The infringement of intellectual property and industrial rights, trade secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, the rights to honour, personal and family privacy and image of persons, property rights and any other rights belonging to third parties as a result of the transmission, distribution, storage, provision, receipt, obtaining or access to the contents by the users;
- The performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the transmission, distribution, storage, provision, receipt, obtaining or access to the contents by the users;
- The lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or currency of contents, provided by users;
This Legal Notice is ruled in its integrity by the Spanish law.